STAIN AWAY cleaning solution
Stain Away is specially designed and formulated for Wally’s Carpet Cleaning Services.
Wally’s Stain Away is a biodegradable cleaner for removing spots and spillages from carpet and fabric upholstery. Net: 500ml
DO NOT use generic supermarket spotters Use only carpet spotters that are approved by your carpet technician or your carpet manufacture.
- Test if fabric is colourfast by dabbing STAIN AWAY onto the fabric and then rubbing with a clean white cloth. If colour appears on the white cloth or if fabric changes, then do not use STAIN AWAY.
- Remove loose soil and moisture from area.
(a) Wet soil – mop up, then absorb with clean, white cloth or tissue
(b) Dry soil – carefully scrape area to loosen soil, then vacuum up
- Apply STAIN AWAY to spillage using pump spray to dampen the fabric or carpet. Only clean a small area at a time (no greater than 10cm x 10cm). Do not overspray or overwet the fabric.
- With a clean damp sponge or cloth work the STAIN AWAY evenly into the fabric, working from the outside towards the centre with firm strokes. Do not rub in circles but straight strokes, rinse sponge or cloth frequently to keep clean. Problem areas may need extra cleaning.
Remember: The most important thing to remember when attempting any type of spot removal is to be sure you do NOT rub the stain and NEVER put too much cleaning chemicals on the stain. The more you spray onto the stain the more it seeps into the backing.
- Dry clean area by blotting with clean white towel, paper or tissue.
Important: When carpet or upholstery has completely dried, vacuum the area to remove dirt holding residues. This prevents the area from resoiling.
Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Wear gloves.
Skin: Wash with water and soap.
Swallow: Give large amounts of water to drink and call a doctor.
Eyes: Hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see your doctor.
Remember, for best results it is important to act quickly as stains left in for a prolonged period will set and be more difficult to remove.
Not all stains are removable, however at Wally’s Carpet Cleaning we guarantee that if we can’t remove a stain that no one else will be able to remove it either. (This does not include bleaching or dying.)