Carpet Stain Removal
For those occasions when you have a spill, accident, or someone walks in material that stains your carpets, Wally’s Carpet Cleaning provides the professional carpet stain removal service.
We utilise a specific combination of environmentally friendly, child and pet safe solutions that are designed to treat different types of stains. The most important thing we need to know is what caused the stain. This will give us the information we need to follow the chemical combination process involved in the stain removal.
We specialise in the following stain removal:
- Wine & Alcohol stains
- Food Stains
- Vomit & Blood stains
- Ink, Dyes & paint stains
- Animal Urine
- Candle Wax
- Chewing Gum & Bluetac
- Pot Plant & Water Stains
- Rust Stains
- Mould Stains
Remember: for BEST RESULTS, it is very important to act quickly, as stains left in for a prolonged period will set and be more difficult to remove. For those emergency jobs, call Wally’s Carpet Cleaning on 1300 134 104 , and we will be able to advise you as to the best immediate action to take until we arrive.
Things you should do before Wally’s Carpet Cleaning team arrive:
- Act Quickly, If liquid, blot up as much as possible with a clean absorbent cloth or tissue.
- If solid, scrape up as much as possible with a spoon or blunt edge of a knife
- Using a clean sponge or cloth, mop up the remaining spill carefully, working from the edges of the spill towards the centre. Never over wet, apply chemicals(may lock stain in carpet or fabric fibres), scrub or rub too hard.
Note: Please refer to our products page, for the purchase of Wally’s Carpet Cleaning, Stain Away Spot remover, keep at home product, convenient for all your stain removing needs.
- Blot dry with a new pad or absorbent white cloth, or tissue.
- Reset the carpet or upholstery pile before it dries with a soft brush.
Note:Please refer to the Tips and Care Guidelines page for further hints & tips.